INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING ANUCURE
THE ANUCURE APPLICATOR MAY BE USED AS OFTEN AS NEEDED, THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS.
Place the applicator inside the plastic container in the freezer and leave it there for 2 hours or longer.
For Internal Hemorrhoids, lie down in a comfortable position, apply a few drops of Anucure Lubricant to the tube section of the applicator and insert it, gently, into the rectum,. Leave it there from 10 to 12 minutes.
For External hemorrhoids. Lie down in a comfortable position. Hold the applicator by the tube and apply the cap (round section) directly to the swollen area outside the rectum using the side that you think will better reach the swollen tissues.
After using it, wash it well with soap and water. Do not use hot water because it may damage the applicator permanently. Make sure you remove the soap completely. Soap residues may cause irritation later.
Dry the applicator well and place it inside the plastic container and back in the freezer.
The number of treatments needed depend of the seriousness of the conditions. If the problem has started recently, 2 or 3 treatments may be sufficient, however, if the problems has been present for some time, more treatments may be required. Anucure can be used as many times as needed, as it is completely harmless. Remember that the more you use it, the faster you will get relief.
CAUTION: Keep away from children.
Although Anucure is completely harmless and it is recommended by doctors, pregnant women should consult their physician, explaining that Anucure is the application of cold directly to the swollen areas to reduce the inflammation and that it does not contain any chemicals.
You have purchased anucure , the best treatment for hemorrhoids available and your hemorrhoids will go away soon. You will get relief from the pain, itching and general discomfort of hemorrhoids, however, new hemorrhoids may appear later in your life if what caused your hemorrhoids still remains unchanged. To prevent this from happening, we would like to offer you the following suggestions:
- Constipation is the main cause of hemorrhoids, obviously preventing constipation will also prevent hemorrhoids. Doctors recommend an increase in the intake of fiber-rich foods. Foods rich in fiber are fruits, vegetables, bread and cereals.
- Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol and spicy foods.
- Sitting down during long periods may cause hemorrhoids. Stand up and walk regularly.
- Stress can also cause hemorrhoids. Laughter will help you avoid hemorrhoids.
- Good hygiene and special care of the anorectal area will prevent irritation and itching, whether it is caused by hemorrhoids or not. Here are some recommendations:
- Use only white toilet paper.
- Soap left in the area can cause irritation. Cleanse well and remove it completely.
- Sweat can also cause irritation, replace underwear if sweaty.
- Do not wear tight underwear. Loose cotton garments are best.
- Use small amounts of talcum powder. It absorbs moisture and helps keep the area dry.
Note: Creams and ointments may cause or increase irritation because of possible allergic reactions to the chemicals they contain.
If the problem persists, consult your physician. Bleeding may be caused by other illness.
Remember, most hemorrhoids can be avoided by maintaining a healthy lifestyle with lots of fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, along with plenty of water. If you maintain a healthy weight, exercise regularly, watch your salt intake, and avoid straining on the toilet, you can prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids naturally.
You were fortunate to have found anucure. If you are a person who likes to help others, you can do it by sending us your testimony. It will help spread the word about this natural, effective treatment. Thank you.